Was hört ihr gerade?

• FOY VANCE || HOMEBIRD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Timbaland || Oh Timbaland

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ich hör sämmü reden

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Oasis - Cigarettes and alcohol
    I was looking for some action - but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• JoJo || Note To God

[/CENTER]

• Bones - The Killers !!!!

[center] I can't do the talks, like the talk on the TV
    And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.
    I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you,
    I can't do anything, except be in love with you![/center]

• Rihanna ft. NeYo || Hate That I Love You

[/CENTER]

• Mal wieder: Teitur - Let's go dancing
    Our minds run in circles, racing round the restaurant, searching for what more to say, to say what we really want
    Let's leave it like it is and stop staring at these walls, let's not go headlong to that distance where you can't come back at all
    Let's go dancing, waltz around the rumour mill in your faded dress with the daphodills, let's go dancing - let time stand still...
    Once your name was but a whisper, a simple wish upon that tongue, and staring at your shadow is like staring at the sun
    And in this dark, dark hour you still illuminate a room ... oh God, give us the power, got to keep ourselves in tune

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• eine Stimme....Wow how trubblesome

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Kanye West || Hey Mama

omg das erinnert mich sooo~ ans trainingslager...+träum+

...<3

[/CENTER]