Flip Flop

• flopflopflop

blutige Steaks?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• waaah.. flop

karneval?

[center] I can't do the talks, like the talk on the TV
    And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.
    I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you,
    I can't do anything, except be in love with you![/center]

• floooooooop

Glücksbambus?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Flip. xD

DSDS *xD* *<3* ?

[SIZE="1"]"Der perfekte Moment ist der, nach dem man das langersehnte endlich bekommen hat, in seinen Händen hält und sich dieses Triumphes bewusst ist. Das davor und danach zielt lediglich auf diesen Moment ab."
    [/SIZE]

• notwendig, aber sie reißen mich nicht vom Hocker: fliop

Kakteen?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• fliop... *autsch*

leichte sonnenstrahlen hinter wolken...? xD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flop.....

King of Queens?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flip! süüüß :) ich mag die jacke <3

meeeine user-fotos? (eine seite zurück... nur weil blech ne neue seite angefangen hat xDxD)

[/CENTER]

• der hier is am besten :D:D flip :p

:luvlove dieser smiley?

[/CENTER]

• flip (total süüß)

Lollis?

[CENTER]I was made for loving you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]you were made for loving me[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]I can´t get enough of you baby[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]can you get enough of me?[/CENTER]

• flop (erstens hab ich nie welche gefangen, und zweitens schmecken sie nicht)

Berliner, bzw. Krapfen, bzw. Fastnachtskuchen (je nach Region)

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• flip :lecka

doughnuts?

[/CENTER]

• flop (machen mit sodbrennen, wie alles Fettgebackene)

wild hupen?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]