Flip Flop

• flip :):)

pizza hawaii? :luvlove

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• flip!

mal nen gammel-sonntag machen und entspannen?

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• fliop, ich lege keinen großen wert auf blumen... aber schön sind sie allemal:)

deko von IKEA? xD

[/CENTER]

• früher: flip, heute nur noch: fliop [ is ja auch klar^^]

sich dumm stellen? :rolleyes

[/CENTER]

• mega-flip

h&m-accesoires?

EDIT: zu spät... meine frage gilt trotzdem:p und ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO: flip xD

[/CENTER]

• flip

Barfuß in normalen "Halb"schuhen?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• flop... wenn man zu lange läuft *aua* aber dazu gibts ja diese mini-söckchen:D:D

sich auf den sommer freuen? :)

[/CENTER]

• fliop...

Zoo Tycoon?

[/CENTER]

• kenn ich nicht, also floip

venezianische Masken?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• fliop... fand die früher immer ganz toll:)

die stadt venedig? :luvlove

[/CENTER]