American seeks help! -.-

• Since I am certain that someone reading this forum knows English better than I know German (which is not at all) and since BabelFish just isn't good enough I hope I can get a question of two answered.

Singles has just come out in the US and is not well known so it is hard to get answers.

I have only been playing a few hours and I've just got the "Make out on bed" option available. When I give that action though the characters get a thought-balloon that shows a question mark ( ? ) and a picture of a bed There are plenty of double-beds, and they can find the bed to sleep in, but they do not seem to want to use the bed for anything other than sleeping?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Tom

• Zitat von Mr.Sabre

I have only been playing a few hours and I've just got the "Make out on bed" option available. When I give that action though the characters get a thought-balloon that shows a question mark ( ? ) and a picture of a bed There are plenty of double-beds, and they can find the bed to sleep in, but they do not seem to want to use the bed for anything other than sleeping?

Hello Tom,

there's also an english singles forum.
    Look here: http://singles-forum.gamigo.de/

First I thought that you haven't enough space between wall/furniture and bed. But you say they can sleep in the bed so this isn't the problem.
    Perhaps someone in the english forum can help you.

greetings
    Morrigan

• Thank you!