I dont know German, question made with a translator.. sorry

• Ich sollte die Farben der Innenkleidung der Frauen ändern, aber immer das setzte ich eine andere Farbe irgendwie, als zum Beispiel Blau, Grün, es im Spiel gibt immer Schwarzes, nur das Rot ist, daß es mit einer Tonalität ist.

aber meine entscheidende Ausgabe, er ist ich, den ich die Decke entfernte, im Bett aber jetzt immer das gehen sie zu schlafen, sie haben nie die Decke.
    es ist, daß sie eine Weise zu mir des Habens der Decke nicht nur
    sagen konnten, wenn Geschlecht bilden Sie?

• Please whrite the same text in english. Nobody could understand this translation. :tuschel

Aearlinn Legolas
    Nan Aear, nan Aear! In gwael ‘lain nallar,
    I hûl rîb, ah i falf ‘lan revia.
    Annûn, palannûn, Anor gorn danna,
    Cair thind, cair thind, lathrach as syn canel,
    I lamath en-gwaith nín in gwanner minui?
    Gwannathon, gwannathon in eryn i nin onnant;
    Eraid vín methar ah idhrinn vín pelir.

• sorry, but I thought that the translation would be good...
    well my problem is that I want to have the blanket when they are sleeping, only when they are sleeping, but when they have sex the blancket is off.. get the ideia?? :yeah

• download this: http://home.pages.at/creatures…loads/Decke/ohnedecke.zip

then you have to put the file "blanket.ago" into "GameObject" and the file "doublebedChar.lua" into "Statemachine".
    make backups before!
    now the blanket is off, when they want to have sex, but they have a blanket when they only want to sleep. but when they're already lying in the bed and then decide to have sex, the blanket doesn't go off, only if they decide to have sex when they are awake ;)