~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Hi, s'Keral.
    Should have thought it would be something as easy as that. :D
    Wow, today the answers here are fast. Can't stay long though. Got an appointment. :roftl Actually it's just watching a movie in the cinema, but I have to drive to a neighbouring (?) town, where my company/acompanice (does a word like that exist?) for that movie is living.
    And: Sorry for all those stupid questions.

Ein Weg entsteht dadurch, daß man ihn geht. - Ob er einem gefällt oder nicht, hängt davon ab, ob man darauf achtet wohin man tritt.

• @M.M i've been in another city in the cinema, too. :D which film did you watch?

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il était une fois à l' entrée des artistes[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Un petit garçon blond au regard un peu triste[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il attendait de moi une phrase magique[/CENTER]

• :lollen Heldin... :lachen *can't breath* Heldin... you truely are my heroine. I got two comments about my babbling in my carma-box (thanks to K@hi too). And after reading yours I'm still laughing so hard I can barely write. :lollen I do hope you really mean it in a positive way... *have to breath* And the two of you truly burstet my "light" up a few notches. But... but... NO-ONE of you ANSWERED any of MY QUESTIONS! :lachen Besides s'Keral but THAT ONE I DIDN'T even ask right out loud.
    Please... *wheeeeeeze* please... *squeak* would ANYONE have mercy on me and just TELL ME if "bad goes worse" or "salami goes pizza" does make ANY SENSE? I do believe I read something similar to this somewhere here or there on all those english sites I've been travelling so far, but I'M NOT SURE. And if you think it does make sense can you explain to me what sense? You can do it with PN/PM (whatever goes for this thread; no-one answered that question either) in german, just DO IT. Pleeeeease... I'm practically BEGGING YOU HERE... :anbet :lollen

Ein Weg entsteht dadurch, daß man ihn geht. - Ob er einem gefällt oder nicht, hängt davon ab, ob man darauf achtet wohin man tritt.

• (That's what you get for writing to much: posts you don't see 'til you're done writing.)
    moi-même: We saw "Next" with Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel.

Have to go to sleep now. Work-day tomorr... ähhh... today.
    Goodnight. :wink

• Sorry to interrupt you but i am sooo~ excited. On friday I'll be in England on this time... omg i am SO EXCITED.
    I have to practise a lot XD
    well yes... my english sounds very stupid at all...

My heart's in the Highlands.

My heart's not here.

• You didn't interrupt me Suna no Mai. I guess you just saved the thread from dying because of me. I tend to scare people away, it seems.
    ENGLAND. Congratulation. That's very couragous in my opinion. I'm afraid of going places so far away. Although I always dream of doing it someday. In case I forget it till then, I wish you farewell already. Have a nice stay there. How long will you stay there. Holiday, Au pair or what?

• well how do I say this? It's called 'sprachurlaub' in german and yes... i've waited for this trip for so long ^^
    without parents... just me in another country. nice, i think
    I stay there for 3 weeks but a few days after coming home i fly to bulgaria so i am busy the hole summer-vacations.
    no simsforum for all this time...

My heart's in the Highlands.

My heart's not here.

• @ Suna: it's the whole vacations, or better the entire vacations... a hole is something different ;)

I'm tired... and to be honest, I envy you your vacations... I need some time off, too... But I'm afraid there will not even be flextime days for me as everybody elso goes on vacation now, and our team is so small...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Hmmm... I'm just tired. Do you want to walk my dog around the block? :D

Good night, Melanie.

• Hello, everybody.
    How is you feeling tonight?
    I hope fine xD

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Yes. I'm bored, too.
    Thanks for asking.

About what want you to talk..

Argh...my English is worse...

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Zitat

Only about 100 pages are left, and then I will have finished the book and can read a german one .

Do you mean HarryPotter?

[/CENTER]

• Zitat

No .

Oh, I'm sorry. Wich one do you mean?

Zitat

Woah it's stormy here - I just had to close the window.

i just opend the window. It's very nice and windy.

[/CENTER]