~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Hey!

Are you allright?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• yep - feeling pretty good today.
    everything is aLright.

and how to you do, asuka?

wait wait wait i just saw it ... there's no allright and no alright - its only all right o_O wtf?
    ah okay - got it.
    you can say alright when you speak but all right is formal

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• i was wrong, wasn't I?

I'm pretty fine :D
    :D
    How was you day?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• sleeping 'till 1 pm, eating, tv and now computer.

i edited the last thingy.

how was yours?

[/FONT]

• Oh...Fine :D

Schoool, eating, Sims2 [D!] Fotos für meine Fotostory machen [D!/E]
    and now Computer :D

[/CENTER]

• why didnt you write "sims 2 - i made phtos for my fiction"

i think i should go out but its nearly 5 pm and i dont want to.

[/FONT]

• Sorry, I'm not good in speaking English at all.

I want to go out, but my Mom isn't at home...:(

[/CENTER]

• Suki, why do you never post in the UU Fred, if English is so difficult for you?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• I really can't believe that today is the day, the crucial day which ends the peaceful period of time we were enjoying. In my opinion, it is a real pitty that the - absolutely justified - warning level didn't last that long. :rolleyes

I wish to be a magician who can make rabbits vanish in a hat...

(Those who don't know what/who I'm aiming at should continue as if my comment didn't exist.)

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Subtle, Kathi! :up
    (:D)

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• i'm going to the UU-Fred!

It's to difficult here!
    Bye
    love Ya :hug :kuss :knuddel

[/CENTER]

• not if Suki mousie baby cannot express herself ;)

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• I actually would'nt mind, Jule, but I am afraid that would somewhat distort the actualy meaning of this thread. ;)

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]