~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Congrats to me, too :D. But my teacher is not at all competent, so it's not really not an achievement - and I'm not being immodest (:thiva don't say anything, Juju! :D) when I say that ... well ... her English isn't one bit better than mine. And I thought my former English teacher was bad ... :rolleyes
    Don't get me wrong, she's great, nice, sweet, but not at all an expert.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• Yeah, peace is here at all. I was only angree because my brother was here and....he's so stupid :D

Zitat

Yes, I was quite surprised when I read your posts yesterday, Asuka ! Listening to Sido? Talking about 'shitty' music of others? Didn't sound like you at all :hug.

xD :lollen :lachen :kuss

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• sweet cuddly Suki turned out to be a werewolf deep inside

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• I think so,too :D

But I must go know :D Bye!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Did I already mention that my English teacher told me that I have a really bad pronounciation? E.g. I put the stress on the wrong syllable. She told me to hear audio books in English.
    I have already one - Harry Potter 5, I couldn't stand the book because it was boring, so now I will hear the audio cd. But then sometimes I have the problem that I don't really listen anymore to it without noticing, e.g. I think about somenthing else and then after a few minutes I notice that I don't have a clue of what is happening now in the story. :rolleyes

• xD
    Livia, you are so nice! :knuddel

I like o read English Mangas :D

[/CENTER]

• Beacuse you are really nice and lovly and you are soooo coool :hug

I must go to bed now, bye bye

[/CENTER]

• What the heck happened to this nice little thread? I simply had to push it a little higher, didn't I?

Thanks for pushing it. Actually, I was too lazy to start a new conversation thus I prefered to neglect this thread. ;)

Livia: Congratulations. I tended to stress the wrong syllables, too. Eventually I learned that it's the first syllable which is stressed normally.

Hmm, I'm bored again. I think I should read a book, however, I can't decided which one to read. I started reading Meteor by Dan Brown (2 deaths already), anyway, today a novel in English arrived thanks to amazon and my postman. I could also start reading this book. Hmmmmmm. :rolleyes

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Oh, I love books with 2 or more deaths in it *_*
    I'm currently reading "Die zärtliche Zeugin" - forgot the author sorry.
    It's a pretty good book - not amazing, but good.

And 2 deaths ! :D

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• good morning everybody. How are you doing today on this cool and grey morning? A little feelin of autumn in the air...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• By now, it's warm and sunny :). Hope that'll last a bit. I don't like heat (...that's an understatement, actually), but this permanent grey was getting on my nerves.

• @ Livia: and I am still at work... ;)

Heldin, as always, I am thinking like you. I love my weather nice and sunny, but I despise temperatures being high... 25 ° C are quite okay, anything more ... I do not need

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Have some imaginary karma, Juju! :D
    Wow, today's a nice day. And tomorrow's gonna be a nice day too. Only two "real" lessons, plus one lesson shooting some scenes for a film, plus one lesson of watching 'Pride & Prejudice', plus one ... er ... free lesson? *laughs*

• and little Joe must work all day :suse

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]