• XD

i love your english, asuka.
    it's like a toddler-language XD

ok, i'm 'nice again' :D
    And no, you're not the bad one.

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• are they squares? honestly? I mean, I KNOW that my eyes are pretty bad... I always saw rectangles with rounded corners... :confused

Yep, me too.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• Aww, don't you think, Heldin and s'Keral are ways better, than we in speaking english?
    Or only ways better than me! Sorry...I cant understand them at all :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Haha :D, that's nice of you to say. But, well, we're older, for a start. You'll learn faaar more than you know now... :huchi
    *looks into her clairvoyant crystal ball thing* *KNOWS*

• right, Heldin. Consider that I'm learning English since 33 years...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Thx Heldin!

OMG...33 Years?!
    s'Keral and Heldin, you are amazing!*baffam*

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Jullllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
    you are here?
    Juhuuu!

[/CENTER]

• skills?
    Whats skills?

[/CENTER]

• skills?
    Whats skills?

Why don't you ask leo?

Zitat von ~AsukA~

Wow K@hi, you are really good.
    I'm suprised!

Heh? In which context am I "good"? Well, and you being surprised about me being "good" isn't a compliment in my opinion... (However, don't dare to apologize.)

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Thank you! ;)

Heh? In which context am I "good"? Well, and you being surprised about me being "good" isn't a compliment in my opinion... (However, don't dare to apologize.)

I'm sorry...i'm not good at english

[/CENTER]

• are they squares? honestly? I mean, I KNOW that my eyes are pretty bad... I always saw rectangles with rounded corners... :confused

I hadn't many time as I wrote it, I know that there aren't squares but the other name doesn't come to my mind. Er ... fouredged figures ...

• What the heck happened to this nice little thread? I simply had to push it a little higher, didn't I?

@ Livia: "I didn't have much time" - rectangles ;)
    @ Jule: Kathi "may" I...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Hey!

I think every body (auser s'Keral) forgott this Thread :D
    So why dont we talk here again?

[/CENTER]

• everybody is one word.
    außer = except
    forgot has only one "t"
    thread is a noun, and nouns don't start with capitals.

yeah, why don't we? Suki-mousie, how are you doing today? Are you okay? Has peace come back?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Yes, I was quite surprised when I read your posts yesterday, Asuka ;)! Listening to Sido? Talking about 'shitty' music of others? Didn't sound like you at all :hug.

• no, not at all.

I am not asking what happened, I really do think that I don't care to know. But I would like to see you two friends again... :(

edit: congrats to Livia :silvio

(I know this smilie is not quite apt, but no other suits at all)

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]