~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• You have given me 6 points, Asuka.

Juhuuuuuuuuuuuu! 6 points :D
    Thank you very much Livia!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• aww, this cannot be completely correct... depending on who judged me, I already got more than 20 points from 1 person at a time...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Well, are you sure about this going for staff members as well? I think I "give" more than 10 points actually.

Anyway, I wonder why these points are still that important to you. :rolleyes

Edit:

Zitat von Siddi

Alle User haben unterschiedliche "Stärke" was das Karmageben angeht. Je länger ein Benutzer registriert ist oder je mehr Posts oder Karmapunkte er hat, desto mehr Punkte vergibt er auch mit einer Bewertung. Ein absoluter Newbie gibt z.B. nur einen Punkt pro bewertung ab (egal ob positiv oder negativ) und ein Boardopi (hallo *g*), der schon mehr als 1 Jahr registriert ist (= + 1 Punkt pro Jahr) und mehr als 1000 Beiträge hat (= + 1 Punkt pro 1000 Posts), vergibt damit 2 Punkte.

Source (?)

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Wow K@hi, you are really good.
    I'm suprised!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• oh, that would be 2 points for 2 completed years... 1 for over 1000 posts... plus 6 for the light green stones... should be around 10 from me, then...

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• then i was wrong..I'm sorry...:suse
    I dont want to lie!

[/CENTER]

• Oh, Asuka, stop being oversensitive :p! That wasn't a lie, it was a mistake.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• Well, are you sure about this going for staff members as well? I think I "give" more than 10 points actually.

Anyway, I wonder why these points are still that important to you. :rolleyes

omg..
    why shouldnt i care about the points?
    more points, more points to 'give'.
    And, for the last time, i heard it from another user, ok?
    FROM ANOTHER USER, i didnt excogitate it.

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• :erschreck Phew, why are you all wound up, my dear? Kathi just asked you - no offense in that, is there?

• Zitat

Oh, Asuka, stop being oversensitive ! That wasn't a lie, it was a mistake.

O-Okay, thank you!

Zitat

omg..
    why shouldnt i care about the points?
    more points, more points to 'give'.
    And, for the last time, i heard it from another user, ok?
    FROM ANOTHER USER, i didnt excogitate it.

Aww...It was only a question, so olease dont be angry...
    She never want to make you angry. (i think so)

[/CENTER]

• I think the same. Though there ARE users who really think that it is important, and who give "revenge Karma" when being judged "red"... :D

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Haha, Juju. I wonder who you're referring to? :D

Livia - and you're a moderator. I think that gives you another bonus.

• Yes i think the same like Heldin!

[/CENTER]

• are they squares? honestly? I mean, I KNOW that my eyes are pretty bad... I always saw rectangles with rounded corners... :confused

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Aww...It was only a question, so olease dont be angry...
    She never want to make you angry. (i think so)

but i hate it, when people use sarcasm.
    and i wrote 100 times, that this 'theorie' was not from me, so she didn't had to ask.
    And i'm not angry, just missunderstood.

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• ok :D

I was the one who said something about the points...so I'm the bad one :D
    Please be nice again, okay?

[/CENTER]