~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• oh, oh! s'keral, could you correct my mistakes, too? (:
    I hope i'll be better in english next year.

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Juhuuuuuuuuuuu, only 8 Points an ill get the nextkarmastone :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• I meant you (plural) :D

I did in fact ask this once, quite in the beginning of this thread, but noboday answered :D

@ aww "it doesn't fit me" (without "to"); English is always written with a capital E

@ Livia: nothing wrong so far

@ Asuka: 13 year old (years in this connection is not in plural in English)

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• does one of you have an idea how many I give? Asuka, I "judged" you today, do you happen to know?

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• you can give...i must count.
    I think eleven oder twelfe :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• I think they're talking about the amount of points others receive when they give them good or bad karma.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• Renomeepoint :D

@aww: i can't give you points at all...

[/CENTER]

• Livia:
    can you look how much karmapoints you have and than ill give you Karma and you can tell me how much points i can give to you?

[/CENTER]

• XD?

One point for every light green karma stone and one point for every year you were in this .. forum.

aww:

1 point, since 2006
    3 points for 3 light green karma stones.

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• really?
    OMG, wtf...?

[/CENTER]

• Livia: I've done it

[/CENTER]

• Do .

better: "go ahead" ;)

@ aww But then I should not be capable of giving more that 6 or 8 points...?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• Are you sure?

[/CENTER]