~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• hasi, you mustn't put photos in all threads...
    hum, I really have to pratice my english :D is there someone?

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il était une fois à l' entrée des artistes[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Un petit garçon blond au regard un peu triste[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Il attendait de moi une phrase magique[/CENTER]

• oh dear, it was just a little comment, cause I really dislike all the photos, but well, do what you want to do ;)

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

• Moi-chan, are you Zickchen123?

Have you chanced your Name?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• yes, I am and I have :D
    do you like my new nick?

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

• hello there. I'm really bored.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"][CENTER]Man hat halt oft so eine Sehnsucht in sich -- aber dann kehrt man zurück mit gebrochenen Flügeln und das Leben geht weiter, als wär man nie dabei gewesen --
    [/CENTER][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]

• Same here, I'm bored.

Well, at the moment I'm wondering what to write. I hate applying for something. :rolleyes However, I really want to get this place at university. How do I convince those guys?

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Don't know how to convince university guys.

I'm not bored. If I'm bored I search for something I can do. Everyone is responsable for his own boreness. There is something you can do, I'm sure.

• boredom ;)

I'm never bored either... I never have time for all the things I'd like to do... :suse

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    http://www.lastfm.de/user/sKeral/
    [/SIZE]

• Poor Joey-pyon.

But you have time to chat with us :D
    Isn't it good?

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• actually, I'm stealing the time for the Forum from more important things like sleep and doing my household.

[SIZE=1]a shiver came quick, grabbed me up by the back of the neck and shook me down to the floor. through my shoes to the floor to the core of the earth. I muttered something swallowed some air, science miracles monkeys a prayer, I'll believe in anything when I'm there[/SIZE][SIZE=1] I'm certain I've said that before (unbekannte Quelle).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• You're cool, S'Keral-pyon!

How is your feeling today?

[/CENTER]

• tired, as always... but as you know I'm fine most of the time...

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• That'S good you are always so smart!
    :D

What have you done today?

[/CENTER]

• can't you guess?

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• oh...you were all the time? :D
    That's good.

[/CENTER]

• oh, you meant "how have you been"... you did indeed ask what I have done... I worked, of course, and still am working

[SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

• s'keral, now i'm confused.
    s'keral was at work today, but she pretended to work! :D

[Can i say 'was at work today'?]

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• :D

Your English is great :D

[/CENTER]