~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• ok...Ill go and look there^^

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Livia, just before you do anything - think about! Not just for a few day or weeks but for months. Otherwise you would regret it, just believe me!

I'm finally done with school, yeah!!
    Today I gave my english talk about the Loved One by Evelyn Waugh which was actually quite okay until my teacher started asking stupid questions and, as I did not say what she wanted to hear, accused my of snapping at her (what I definitely didn't) and then threatened me WTF??!
    I bet I'll get a 4 on my report card because I dared to disagree with her but anyway, I'd rather get bad marks than betray my principles.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]When I noticed for Jared Leto
    I felt sad for 30 seconds
    Oh when I noticed for Josh Hartnett
    I prayed for 40 nights[/FONT]-------[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ILOVETHETEENAGERS![/FONT]

• Livia, just before you do anything - think about! Not just for a few day or weeks but for months. Otherwise you would regret it, just believe me!

I don't think that I'm serious in giving up making music.
    I'll play in decembre in the next concert with a friend who plays flute :P.

• I just saw a commercial about Heidi-DVD-boxes, which are "digital remastered". I'd like to throw out when I hear that.

Do you konow "the last unicorn"? I saw that movie every christmas-eve, and a few month ago I decided to buy the DVD. it has been "digital remastered".
    And it's sad but true; the movie's awful. It's so ugly and everything's just so "nice" and the whole athmosphare is destroyed because of that stupid remastering.
    I had to say that even though it had nothing to do with the topic you just discussed XD

• Zitat

just saw a commercial about Heidi-DVD-boxes, which are "digital remastered". I'd like to throw out when I hear that.

Was it at Super RTL

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• herpes?!

SCHOOOOOL IS OUT!!!

[/CENTER]

• Ok?! :D

oh...What have you done this afternoon?

[/CENTER]

• i'm bored...entertain me! :D

[/CENTER]

• But how?

I dont know what to do ....

[/CENTER]

• year i can't can't can't control the beat :D
    So don't don't don't don't stop the beat....

Soooo im bored...

[/CENTER]

• sry das ich hier in deutsch schreibe, hab heute schon genug englisch gelesen/geschrieben/übersetzt...
    wie würdet ihr "Time Lag Accumulator" übersetzen? Es scheint irgendwas zu sein mit 9 Zimmern die verspiegelt sind, hat irgendwas mit Struktur zu tun und es ist im museum der zeitgenössichen Kunst in Lyon ausgestellt...*keine ahnung hab*

ich hab mir mithilfe meines Wörterbuchs die Übersetzung "Zeitverzögerungs Anhäufer" zusammengereimt...aber naja...xD jedesmal wenn ich das lese muss ich laut lachen weil es so...bescheuert ist...lol
    bitte helft mir, das ist wichtig.
    eistee

• Wenn das so ist, dann rede ich auch mal Deutsch... ;) Vielleicht 'Verzögerungsspeicher'? Na ja, klingt auch blöd. Aber wozu denn übersetzen, wenn es sich um den Titel eines Kunstwerkes handelt?

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]