~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Lol is englisch it means:
    laugh out loud :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Doxxy, we said the same :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• i like edit my sig.

I often change it because it is boring here...nobody posts...:D

[/CENTER]

• the sign which you had edit is with dead heads ,they are make *bling-bling* you know what are falling objects ??? 4 hp´s ?? they is so what you have by your sign and i have it by my hp

• ok....:D
    You englisch is verycomplicatet...but i understand it :D

[/CENTER]

• cool, i know i'm not good at englisch...sorry.

[/CENTER]

• greets from me,
    or Lots of love
    or something

[/CENTER]

• I don'T know...I can't understand your text...I'm very sorry...Your mom said you must do what...you not allowed to do what...?
    Sorry.

[/CENTER]

• "Greets from me" sounds very, very weird.
    I'd say "Best wishes" or so...

Ah, I hate the Donauinselfest! I hate the crappy music, the drunks and the securities.
    And because I live next to this bloody island I have to stand the fucking noise for three nights, yeah!!

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]When I noticed for Jared Leto
    I felt sad for 30 seconds
    Oh when I noticed for Josh Hartnett
    I prayed for 40 nights[/FONT]-------[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ILOVETHETEENAGERS![/FONT]

• "Greets from me" sounds very, very weird.
    I'd say "Best wishes" or so...

Ah, I hate the Donauinselfest! I hate the crappy music, the drunks and the securities.
    And because I live next to this bloody island I have to stand the fucking noise for three nights, yeah!!

oh,my god ,why hate you the donauinselfest ,it´s the bet viennaparty ,realy !!! crappy music -wahts that ,by the party itisn´t only music...i don´t drink ,but i´m *sammeln becher* and becam money ^^ i love the water the donau i can swim...the sport i love sport !!! the little shops ,the *rummelplatz* it is so cool

Asuka: my mom says *ich darf erst in einer stunde los gehen ô.o*

so Lg

• Zitat

Poor you!
    [D!] In meiner Stadt haben die Abiturienten ihre mündl. Prüfung bestanden und fahren hupend durch die gegend![D-Ende]

[/CENTER]