~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• Hey guys,

i thought this is a english-thread.

I just took some wonderful (I hope so) pics of the clouds & the sky.
    I have to do something else than take soccer pictures...'cause it's the summer-break.
    DAMN!

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• I was just being nice, love :p.
    I'm listening to old Disney songs all the time, it's lovely -> I found an old cassette, and I'm so bored and so unwilling to learn Spanish that I prefer this by far :D.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• I was outside :D

it was sunny but a littel bit cold..

[CENTER][SIZE=3]it's[/SIZE][SIZE=3] like seeing a Ramones shirt in a sea of Jonas Brothers junk[/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Huhu!!!

Heloo everybody :D
    Today we get a test back <3
    And im soooo goood [D!] Eigentlich ja nicht, aber für meine Verhältnisse! [D-Ende!]

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• You are right!!! xD
    Very boring!

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• this day today was very instructive!
    we had a AC (assessment center) training. the teamwork was very great and funny but eight lessons the same education was...
    tomorrow we have the same lessons than today. 8 lessons.
    it´s not boring but two different lessons per day was more effectively.
    thursday and friday we have HLT and ET (halbleitertechnologie & eletrotechnolgie).
    the production from silicium wafer and "die´s" so-called computerchips (for proccessor for example) and digial technologies are more interesting

• I think no one likes this thread anymore :suse

[/CENTER]

• I like it.
    Today I've began to read Stephen Kings "Insomnia" in English. I've finished chapter 2. I hope it will become more interesting, otherwise I'll have to quit the reading.

• Does anyone here ever travelled to Britain?
    The whole grade 10 was...from monday until today... :D, and we've met "very nice" people, who kicked a football right in our faces o.O. Two times were two of us hit then a teacher and it happened in a park! Over all, two even very nice girls at our age called us "fucking" germanies" when one of us wanted to kick the ball far away, after it was lying in the bushes. I was thinking later about "fucking britannies" xD, but we went.
    So, it was a very nice day with many french people around. You could have thinked that you are in France o.O

• "One could have thinked"? Ow, that hurts :p!
    I've been to London, but only with my parents. It was fun anyway, but I wonder whether my "Kursfahrt" will go to Paris or London :D... Both great cities, and I've English and French as "LKs".
    I know you could somehow translate these things, but that wouldn't be exact. So, bear with me.

[SIZE="3"][center][FONT="Garamond"]
    Das ist nicht die Sonne, die untergeht,
    sondern die Erde, die sich dreht.[/FONT][/center][/SIZE]

• oh my god... in britain with french people o.O (<-- it would be a nightmare for me xD)
    I hope you could enjoy it a bit ^^

• xD, oh, nice... I'm tired xD.
    "You'll think..."? Is that okay?
    French? "LK"?! OMG, back off xD. But English :love :D.
    :kopfkratz, we thought about travelling to London before, but our teacher said that it'll be too crowded ._., so we went to Canterbury instead ^^. And we've seen "Aldi" there :lachen.

Hinata
    I agree with you :D, too many french people there...but I've enjoyed, after all the walking through the whole inner city (o.O, is that right named ^^?), yes, it was okay ^^. Let out the "very nice" people, the french little ones and the long drive xD.

• Does anyone here ever travelled to Britain?
    The whole grade 10 was...from monday until today... :D, and we've met "very nice" people, who kicked a football right in our faces o.O. Two times were two of us hit then a teacher and it happened in a park! Over all, two even very nice girls at our age called us "fucking" germanies" when one of us wanted to kick the ball far away, after it was lying in the bushes. I was thinking later about "fucking britannies" xD, but we went.
    So, it was a very nice day with many french people around. You could have thinked that you are in France o.O

Last March/April I've been to London with my English "LK" (advanced course?). Traveling to London hadn't been our decision, actually, we wanted to travel to Malta. Unfortunately our teacher was the one to decide thus our flight to London was booked. "You want to travel to Malta to party, this is a 'Studienreise'!" He hadn't know then that you could party in London, too, - directly at our "hostel".
    Anyway, the few days we spent in London were fun. We never experienced something like being called a "fucking german".

I'd love to travel to Ireland some day, however, nobody I know shares this wish. Who wants to visit a country where you've got rain "inclusive".

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]Niemand weiß, was in ihm drinsteckt,
    solange er nicht versucht hat, es herauszuholen.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Hey.

I just came back from the rhine... kind of a "school's out" (" because im still in schoo) party.

Was pretty funny!

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• Cool!
    Today, School was very bad. I don't like to be in school, because my best friend and his boyfriend dont like eachother anymore and fight every time they see acht other...

[/CENTER]