~*Let's talk about...- Der Englisch-Thread!*~

• UGH; i'm afraid of myself, because when i see my freinds with new things, i'm getting jealous. :snif

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Suna! don't be silly!!!!! you don't have to be jealous!!! you are a very nice girl:D and a very good friend:D:hug

[RIGHT][SIZE=3]Und plötzlich weißt du:
    Es ist Zeit, etwas Neues zu beginnen
    und dem Zauber des Anfangs
    zu vertrauen.
    [/SIZE][/RIGHT][RIGHT][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
    [RIGHT][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
    Meister Eckhart[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

• Keksy:
    thanx XD
    but it is how it is but really thank you :D [DEUTSCH]bist ja doch nich so gemein zu mir heut XD[/DEUTSCH] was a joke ^^

:hug

@shower: yeah i completely know what you wanna say...
    i am excited today XD

My heart's in the Highlands.

My heart's not here.

• i'm not bored... believe me, i'd like to be bored at the moment....-.- i gotta go to an information evening at seven o'clock... before that i gotta shower and before that i gotta do homework....ugh...

alice: i exactly know what you're meaning xD one of my friends hat a new shirt and new shorts on today and just a second later i decided to go shopping, soon.... xD

edit: okay, i'm gone now... smell you later....xD

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• ciaoooooooooo

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• hello!
    Ans Ciao

i must go to bed now....bye :D

[CENTER][SIZE=2]My 0.00000001 percent chance of marrying Alex Gaskarth still beats [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=2] your 0 percent chance of marrying Edward Cullen. [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• Me neither. :suse

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]When I noticed for Jared Leto
    I felt sad for 30 seconds
    Oh when I noticed for Josh Hartnett
    I prayed for 40 nights[/FONT]-------[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]ILOVETHETEENAGERS![/FONT]

• goooooooooood afternoon

[/CENTER]

• edit: okay, i'm gone now... smell you later....xD

smell you later?
    that's from the simpsons family, isn't it? :D
    bart [40 years old]: a wonder, that 'i smell ya later' has detached 'see ya later'.

XD

[SIZE=2]pink invisible unicorn vs the flying spaghetti monster![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• smell you later?
    that's from the simpsons family, isn't it? :D
    bart [40 years old]: a wonder, that 'i smell ya later' has detached 'see ya later'.

XD

uuugh don't know where i heard it....^^
    just came to my mind...;]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]"You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this.
    Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle."[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1]David Nicholls 'One Day'[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

• dudes... please be with me in mind. I have to learn history for tomorrow, we'll write a test and nothing's gonna get into my mind... urgh XC

My heart's in the Highlands.

My heart's not here.

• Suna, I've once had to learn for a history exam. I had no idea of what was happening when, so I read book and wrote notes on 7 pages. It took me 3 hours. But it was worth.

It's done. I played. It was ok. In comparison I was one of the worest player. I don't know when they do learn all this. I think I'll give up playing. ... :rolleyes

• huhu all together :D

[/CENTER]

• It's done. I played. It was ok. In comparison I was one of the worest player. I don't know when they do learn all this. I think I'll give up playing. ... :rolleyes

Aww, come on!
    I thought this is your dream?
    Just practise ... look at the others.
    They made it too !

Don't give up.
    I thin you are (will be) a great player! :D

... omg i just fell in love with a pic of myself XD
    im so good looking in it

[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER] Jeder Mensch lebt wie ein Uhrwerk
    [/FONT]

• Then post it shower....we want to see it, too :D

[/CENTER]